Saturday, April 23, 2011

Project - Land Raider MKI Restoration

I have been cleaning out my store house of miniatures, at my spouse's instance because I do have a lot of them. More than I can ever paint or play with, unless I become independently wealthy and hire midgets to help me.

Why? Because everything is better with midgets!


In my search I happened upon a forgotten relic from when I first got into the game - a Land Raider MK 1! I had completely forgotten that I owned one. It is in pretty bad condition at the moment. I have decided that my major project for May will be to restore it to the glory it deserves!

Yes loyal reader, that means each month I will be tackling some sort of interesting painting project. Imagine the fun you have to look forward to.






My current plan is to strip the paint off, disassemble it and magnetize the weapons. I plan also on getting some additional parts to allow it to switch between any of the current Land Raider options. Oh, and I will be painting it up for my Space Marine forces - the noble Ultramarines!

No comments:

Post a Comment