Saturday, April 30, 2011

Lazy Saturday

It is a lazy Saturday, the first one where I am not running my D&D campaign. It feels odd to not have to be prepared to run a session of D&D. My group chose to change the day in which we role-play on to a week night since two of the player's schedules have shifted to not allow them to play on Saturdays.

I have been running role-playing sessions on Saturday's since 1991. In some ways it feels like this is the end of an golden era and the beginning of something else. Instead of role-playing those who do show up at my ranch will probably kick it old school with some RTS games or board games. Then in the evening there will be Starcraft 2!

Since tomorrow is the last day of April, my goal is to finish up the dozen pieces of scenery left over from RoundCon. I have 9 ruins, 4 craters and maybe 6 hills that need to have some paint and flocking put on them. It would be great to get them on the table in a finished state. Also I need to organize the scenery supply bins to allow better access to them the materials.

Then I can start on getting my Ultramarines painted!

No comments:

Post a Comment