Thursday, June 2, 2011

WIP - D&D Party (Day Four)

My day consisted of working on the local convention and painting miniatures. This week I kept my painting station up on my conference table and that allowed me to paint and work on other things. Unfortunately, some of the miniatures required a fair amount of attention.

Here is today's progress:


Auriel (Cleric)       - COMPLETED
Bhesh (Sorcerer)   - COMPLETED
Joeseph (Fighter)   - COMPLETED
Ketheryn (Bard)    - COMPLETED
Leyr Joir (Wizard) - COMPLETED
Leyr Joir (Dog)      - COMPLETED
Mathias (Fighter)   - COMPLETED
Perrin (Rogue)       - COMPLETED
Rhagan (Fighter)    - COMPLETED

Ferox (Enemy)      - Primed 
Hakkar (Enemy)   - Cleaned, ready to be Primed 
Labros (Enemy)    - Primed 
Lupa (Enemy)       - Primed 
Thoos (Enemy)     - Primed    

I am pretty happy that not only did I meet the deadline for the party's miniatures, but they look pretty decent. Loyal readers will have to take my work until I can get my camera set up. That should happen sunday, unless I am playing 40K ... then I make no promises. 

No comments:

Post a Comment