Thursday, May 12, 2011

New Goodies

I was a little bummed that the Warstore did not have all the Reaper miniatures I wanted, so I was forced to buy them directly from the company. In the past 5 years this is something I have had to do from time to time and always found the experience to be irritating. For one, I hate paying full retail and shipping and the last time my miniatures took two weeks to get to me. With hesitation I ordered a batch of miniatures for my D&D game from reaper on Tuesday Morning.

What a difference! For one they now offer free shipping on orders over twenty five bucks! I was ecstatic since it is hard not to spend thirty of more dollars with any good selection of miniatures that I want. Second, the miniatures showed up today!!! I would not hesitate anymore when it comes to order from Reaper. In fact, this means if I need something for my Saturday game, I could get it in time to actually paint it on the week of the game.

This batch contained the character models for the remaining D&D cast, and a big bad that will soon be tormenting my party. The big bad will be a converted miniature. I happened to find a pose I liked and ordered some bits to customize it. I cannot wait to see my party's face when the enemy is revealed and I have a miniature for it! Better than Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment