Tuesday, May 31, 2011

WIP - D&D Party (Day Two)

Ugh, woke up later than I wanted to and had to run my daughter on errands. I was only able to put a little work into the party today before I head off to hang with friends and play some Starcraft and enjoy Chinese food! It is becoming apparent6 that i may need to replace my brushes. Its getting harder to control them.

At any rate here is the update. Blue text indicates some progress has been made.


Auriel (Cleric)       - 10% done
Bhesh (Sorcerer)   - 90% done, base completed
Joeseph (Fighter)   - 99% done
Ketheryn (Bard)    - Primed
Leyr Joir (Wizard) - 20% done
Leyr Joir (Dog)      - Primed
Mathias (Fighter)   - COMPLETED
Perrin (Rogue)       - 10% done
Rhagan (Fighter)    - 90% done 

Ferox (Enemy)      - Cleaned, ready to be Primed 
Hakkar (Enemy)   - Cleaned, ready to be Primed 
Labros (Enemy)    - Cleaned, ready to be Primed 
Lupa (Enemy)       - Cleaned, ready to be Primed 
Thoos (Enemy)     - Cleaned, ready to be Primed    

I have some thoughts that I am gonna post about later tomorrow. One of the posts will be my view on both "Dr Who" and "Game of Thrones" TV season. I also plan on starting a new Blog feature this week, so look forward to that. I know I am.   

No comments:

Post a Comment