Monday, May 30, 2011

WIP - D&D Party (Day One)

I have been neglecting my blog this past week. Hopefully I can make up for it this week. My personal goal is to write 1,000 words a day scattered throughout my D&D campaign, other projects and this blog. I know I am capable of doing it since this past Sunday I churned out 1,200 words for some D&D fiction.


I really need to set up my camera so I can get some photos of what I am working on. That should happen this week I am hoping, provided I can get it all power up and working again.  


My goal for this week is to finish my D&D party and probably some of their foes for the session coming up this weekend. Each night by midnight I will be updating my current status on the nine miniatures for the party. Unless otherwise noted basing is done separate.   


Auriel (Cleric)       - Primed
Bhesh (Sorcerer)   - 90% done, base completed
Joeseph (Fighter)   - 75% done
Ketheryn (Bard)    - Primed
Leyr Joir (Wizard) - 20% done
Leyr Joir (Dog)      - Primed
Mathias (Fighter)   - COMPLETED
Perrin (Rogue)       - 10% done
Rhagan (Fighter)    - 75% done 

No comments:

Post a Comment